Meet the Composers

Find out more about our Award-Winning composers!

Our Composers

Changing the way composers, performers, directors, and audiences interact

ECHO Composers seeks to change the way composers and ensembles interact. Comprised of award-winning composers from across America, ECHO focuses on sustainable and ongoing relationships. We work to create direct connections between educators, composers, directors, conductors, performers, students, arts and performance organizations, audience members, and others involved in the creative process.

A significant part of ECHO Composers is our publishing initiative. With traditional publishing entities, composer royalties on sales tend to be between 3% and 20% of the publisher sale price. ECHO-affiliated composers earn 90% of each sale, with the remaining 10% going to maintain the website. By purchasing your charts from ECHO Composers, you are ensuring that our composers get the lion's share of the money owed to them.

Browse By Category

You can browse by grade level, composer, solo instrument, etc.

Browse

Start Shopping

Start connecting with ECHO Composers here. You can find charts, mp3s, demo recordings, and more.

Shop Now!